Your capital is at risk.
Plus500 is one of the most famous CFD trading brokerage firms in the world. Plus500 Uk ltd is a brokerage firm that is based in the United Kingdom; Plus500 Ltd has the branches in Australia and Cyprus , Plus500 Au Ltd and Plus500 Cy Ltd.
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd, AFSL #417727 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please consider our Disclosure documents available on our website.
Plus500CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM, section of the London Stock Exchange, so one can buy and own shares of Plus500.
This broker has been very vigorous in putting their word out there and they have liaised with Atletico Madrid as their sponsors. This has elevated their status and has helped more people get to know more about Plus500.
Plus500 Review of the Account Types
Plus500 has a standard account that has a minimum deposit of £/€/$100 with a leverage of up to a maximum of 1:294. This is an affordable amount for anyone who is looking to start off on their trading career.
The other account type is the demo account or a practice account that one can access free and start trading using the virtual money deposited into the demo account. The account can be used to back test trading strategies and familiarizing oneself with the trading platform.
Plus500 Review Forum on the Trading Software
Plus500 has one type of trading account which is very easy to use. This account is suitable for traders who have a good understanding of technical analysis. This trading platform has numerous analytical tools, and indicators.
The trading platform has various features such as closing partial profits, trailing stops, limit orders and stop orders. With all these features the trader can surely have a good time trading.
The trading account can be downloaded as an application for your personal computer and can also be accessed on the internet as a web trader. The proprietary platform is also optimized to be used on mobile phones and other mobile devices.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Plus500 have a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods offered to their esteemed clients. These methods are credit card payments, wire transfers, PayPal and Moneybookers through their online payment platform called Skrill.
Plus500 has various forms of customer service support. They have an e-mail address and a live chat.
Plus500 Review on Reliability
Plus500 has a global presence, registered as financial company in four different countries and above that being licensed by the corresponding regulatory bodies’ means that malpractice is something that is not condoned by the company.
Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM, section of the London Stock Exchange.
Plus500’S review from forums on the Pros and Cons
Form the review there are some advantages and disadvantages that have emerged clearly. The following are the pros or advantages that have been found from reviewing Plus500.
- Plus500 has a minimum deposit of £/€/$100 which is very affordable to everyone who would want a short at trading.
- Plus500 is a reputable broker, they have been in the industry long enough and they have been part of revolutionizing the forex trading industry.
- Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM, section of the London Stock Exchange.
- Plus500 offers quality support to its clients from all over the world, this ensures that their clients’ problem have been accessed and dealt with in the best possible manner.
- Plus500 has creative and innovative trading platform that has helped many clients improve their trading performance and skills alike.
- Plus500 offers quality spreads for their clients on all tradable instruments.
- Plus500 was among the first brokers to offer bitcoin CFDs with leverage attached to it, this became popular and many bitcoin traders have warmed up to their services.
- Plus500 should also include the MT4 platform which is more dynamic and offers more tools for technical analysis and automated trading.
- Plus500 proprietary platform is good for novice traders but for advanced traders this platform can limit their ability to get the best out of their trading.
Plus500 is generally a very good company and they offer very good services. The fact that they are registered in various countries means that they are willing to expand their operations and get to a new brand of clients.
They can improve on their disadvantages to get the best out of their services. They are a good pick for traders that are starting out and are looking for a trustworthy broker with a good track record. They also offer a wide array of tradable instruments that give the traders an option.
This is obviously a big advantage but when no commissions and low spreads are added onto it, it becomes phenomenal. Plus500 is a broker I will highly recommend for traders who are looking to start out.